Welcome to Our Website!
TFRW Biennial Convention is October 20th & 21st
90 days prior to the Biennial Convention the Area Convention must be held to elect the Area Vice President. The Area Vice President will be installed at the Biennial Convention. The schedule is as follows:
- July 21- The deadline for the Area Convention (90 days prior to the Biennial Convention).
- June 21- The deadline for the Area Nominating Committee to submit a name of Area VP nominee to the Area VP and Club Presidents.
- Within 10 days following Area Convention the Area VP must submit to the State President, 2nd Vice-President, and State Secretary the name, address and phone number of the Area VP Elect.
- Each club shall elect a representative to the Area Nominating Committee and she shall be considered one of the delegates in the Area Convention quota.
- The Area VP sets the location and time of the Area Nominating Committee meeting. She shall notify each Club President of the location and time.
- The Area Nominating Committee shall submit by mail their nominee to the Area VP and to each Club President within thirty (30) days prior to the Area Convention.
- Within thirty (30) days after the Area VP's Call to the Area Convention, each club shall elect delegates and alternate delegates to that Convention. A club shall be entitled to one delegate for every ten (10) memberships.
- Names and addresses of each club's delegates and alternate delegates to the Area Convention shall be submitted by mail to the State President, the Area Vice President and the 2nd Vice President at least fifteen (15) days prior to the Area Convention.
- Please refer to Article IX Conventions: Section 3. Area: for remainder of the information on Area Convention proceedings. Area VP's should share this information with each club immediately in order to allow them time to prepare their agendas properly.