Guidelines for TFRW Regents Program January 1, 2020
The TFRW Regents Program was established by the TFRW Executive Committee on October 20, 2017.
The program’s activities began in 2018, and annual dues of $300 per member remain today.
Each member receives an exclusive membership pin upon initial payment of dues.
Additional benefits of the program may be, but are not limited to, the following:
- Private receptions/events Networking opportunities
- Name listed in TFRW program booklets
- Preferred seating at TFRW events
- Invitation to special events (reception/lunch/dinner) in conjunction with Ladies Day and Biennial Convention
- Name listed on TFRW website as Regents member
Upon dissolution of the TFRW Futurists Program, members of that program became members of the TFRW Regents Program in the year 2018.
An annual budget of projected expenses will be developed and submitted to the TFRW Treasurer to be included in the TFRW annual budget.
Funds remaining, after expenses of program are paid, will be used to fund all TFRW programs and will be spent as the TFRW determines, within the sole discretion of its Executive Committee.